Five Teams Compromised of Chino Valley Unified School District Junior High and High School Students to Compete in May 14 Virtual Competition
May 4, 2020
Chino, CA – The Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce announced this morning finalists for CVCC Pitch, a virtual pitch competition to take place over Zoom on May 14, 2020.
As part of a series of measures to support youth entrepreneurship in the Chino Valley, CVCC Pitch was created to support students who attend the Chino Valley Unified School District and their business ideas. To compete, students had to create a ninety (90) second pitch video and provide
information about their business plan.
- Andy Berry, 10th Grade, Chino Hills High School – Pitching a solution that integrates Consumer Goods, Design, Hardware and Social Media
- Sunyoung Chung, 11th Grade, Chino Hills High School – Pitching a solution that integrates Creative Arts, Design and Education;
- Elizabeth Dang, 7th Grade, Canyon Hills Junior High – Pitching an Entertainment solution;
- Kenneth Nguyen (11th Grade), Ryan Chang (11th Grade), Krish Shah (11th Grade) and Steven Nguyen (9th Grade), Ruben S. Ayala High School – Pitching a Consumer Goods and Food solution
- Ruiqi (Rachel) Tong, 11th Grade, Chino Hills High School – Pitching an E-Commerce solution.
Finalists will pitch live on Zoom on May 14, 2020, beginning at 6 p.m. PST. The students will have five minutes to pitch their idea live and will then have to answer questions from a panel of judges.
Judges represent local business owners and leaders in the Chino Valley Committee.
Our goal is to promote entrepreneurship amongst our youth in the Chino Valley, connect business leaders with our future leaders, and build a stronger economy in the long term. To sponsor the event, please visit – https://chinovalleychamberofcommerce.com/cvcc-pitch-competition/
For further questions, please contact Christina Gagnier at 909.493.6447 or via email at email@example.com.